Monday, March 26, 2007

Bcoz I still Love You!

I found this beautiful expression on love,when I was browsing the blogs(cish.rediffiland.com) on the net.


Clearly proves that love is natural and spontaneous!


You’re moving away

I know but can’t stop

My silence cries

But no one can hear

My eyes are shouting my pain

Your ears are so deaf

My heart shows you’re still there

Your eyes are so blind

I’m nothing for you hereafter

You have your love and

All the happiness

I’m not the reason

You still have that sparkling smile

But not for me

Is it a sin to love you anymore?

I don’t know

If it is so

I love to be a sinner

‘coz I still love you'

1 comment:

Shiva said...

Hey Bharath,

That's nice of you to share a beautiful poem. The last 6 lines are ultimate. Yeah, love is a flowering and springs as is.