Friday, March 2, 2007

The power of positive energy!

This week, I was in a finance training for non-finance executives. There were quite a lot of take aways from this training. In addition to learning some basics about finance - I got the opportunity to meet 'Munish Agarwal'.

Personally Munish left a great impact on me! After a long time - I met a person who had loads of positive energy.He was an expert in the field of finance,operation and every word from his mouth was so meaningful.

I learnt a lot from his values - optimism,self confidence,self respect,respect for others,open mind and his commitment levels.

In addition to this-my self confidence grew up in size(for a different personal reason)after seeing Munish.

I felt extremely motivated after the 2 days of fruitful interactions with Munish.

Thanks a lot Munish - You were rocking!!!

No comments: