Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Hug !

One of the most simple, yet powerful way of reassurance & support is the bear hug. I am very much convinced about this and I practice this to the T with people close to me, especially with my 2 cute brats at home. Raju Kumar Hirani brought this to the lime light via Munnabhai and Kamal Sir reiterated this with the remake in Tamil.

The HUG can say..........
- Don't worry everything is going to be well!
The HUG can say...........
- I hate to see you go!
The HUG can say...............
- I am there for you!
The HUG can say..............
- You will bounce back stronger!
The HUG can say..............
- You mean so much to me!
The HUG can say...............
- You are my everything!
The HUG can say..................
- I will always support you!
The HUG can say............
- Honey, I love you!
The HUG can say.................
- Lets forgive & forget everything!
The HUG can say..................
- You are the most re-assuring!
So many relationship could have been saved if we had used this HUG in the right way & at the right time.

We hesitate or rather don't HUG people, especially when they need it the most........... May be it's for a reason why god gave us arms! Lets use it in the right way.A warm hug to you my dear friend.....take good care!

No comments: