Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Express yourself - Don't wait for looong!

Today,I was reading the blog of Abrachan and I found something that was very much needed at this point in time. The crux of Aby's post was this :

Kiss me now . You may not get another chance!!!

Don't wait for too long to express yourself and your feelings. Often in the middle of hectic schedules, I often tend to get into the groove of holding my feelings and thinking that there is still time for me to take care of my near and dear ones. But at times, I don't realize that the time is running out and the people who are present today, may not be present tomorrow.Even the situations might change. So whether it's good or bad - it's always the best to express yourself today, at this very moment.

This is a powerful self-realization that has to happen. So whether it's :

- Taking care of your parents,Hugging your friends,Kissing you child,Expressing your love,Saying thank you,Motivating others,Complimenting your friends,Making a change in your lifestyle .......

DO it this moment.

Thanks Aby.

4 comments:

Shiva said...

A thoughtful post Bharath. Live here and now

Bharath S said...

Yes Shiva, I think this is very much needed to generate true liberation from rules that are held sacred by conventional wisdom.

Kiran said...

Well said. Not many realize and only lose what is left.


Don't wait for too long to express yourself and your feelings.

Priya said...

This reminds me of the ad during my school days-
Kiss me now . You may not get another chance

- Well unless it says "kiss a non-smoker and enjoy the difference".